Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another Dream

Had another weird dream last night, this time about babies & beer! I dreamt that I dropped off my baby at daycare, and then went to the store to pick up some beer and head to a party. I decided on a 12 pack of the Saranac Trail Mix. I think that's what they call their variety pack of beer. Anyways...when I opened the box I saw that some of the beers had been opened and partially drank. What was really weird was they didn't look like beer bottles, more the Sobe juice bottles. Well it's weird to think about now, in my dream I didn't care. I was so angry at the fact that they had been opened, but the party-goers were encouraging me to head back to the store so that I could show the management and exchange my beer for an unopened case. I was trying to get back to the store when I realized it was after 7:00 pm and I still hadn't picked up my baby from daycare! I started to panic, worried that the daycare would call Social Services and they'd take the baby from me, or worse, they would call my mom!

No comments: