Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Marco kitteh

When I first got Marco I swore that this would not be a cat blog, and I think I've lived up to my word. However, I think I wil take a few minutes to gush about my kitty. I still don't know why anyone would have surrendered him to the shelter. He's such a good kitty. He uses his litter box, he's good about not scratching on things that aren't his to scratch on. Was he too much money? He's such an awesome cat...I come home and he runs over to get a few minutes of love and attention, and then he's off to do his own thing - play, nap, pester the other kittehs. Sometimes in the evenings he does go into cuddle monster mode and he wants to be held and petted and loved. Last night I was trying to fold laundry and he just wanted to be held and given attention. God I love that little guy.

I will say, I can see where the phrase "curiosity killed the cat" came from. Downstairs in the basement there's a room that has the water heater and hvac stuff. The room hasn't been finished...it has concrete walls and you can see the framework by the entrance to that room. I've found Marco up there snooping around. He'll come out covered in dust and cobwebs. My only worry is that there's somewhere up there where he can get stuck and I won't be able to get him out.

No comments: